BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

A weekend with Ellie

We had the pleasure of dog-sitting for Mitch & Abby's dog Ellie two weekends ago. We fell in love! :) Her & Philip played so well together..they were the best of friends! I never thought I'd let a dog sleep with me but we did every night and we loved it! In the second picture, she put Philip's nuk in her mouth all by herself :) The picture of Richie with both of them pretty much sums up how his mood was all weekend. We didn't want to give her back!








3 comments:

momof3 said...

O.K. I'll say it...that's disgusting that you let a dog sleep in your bed! hahaha! I know I'll make dog lovers boiling mad but I can't even stand the thought of an animal in my bed, it's bad enough I have to share it with Brian:)

Me Addison And Our Boys said...

that's funny...not sure i could handle the nook in mouth though! :)

Barbara said...

She is cute!!!