BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

I wish I was a better blogger

Well, here I am....this is starting to be a common theme in my posts! The weird thing is I love writing and I am online a lot so I don't understand why it is so hard to put the two together! Life is feeling a bit bittersweet at the moment. For the last 5 years, I've wanted the boys to get older....to make it easier on me. I never understood why moms were sad sending their kids off to Kindergarten. My selfish mind thought, "Hey, it'll just mean less work for me, what's the big deal?" Well, I'm learning it is a big deal. A really big deal. Phili wrapped up two years of pre-school last week and is looking forward to starting Kindergarten this fall. I'm hyperventilating a little bit ha. It's starting to dawn on me in a very real way that these last 5 precious years that I've been able to stay home with him are going to be over in a flash. I'm starting to wonder, Have I spent enough quality time with him? Have I instilled enough morals and values in him? Is he going to do ok at school? Will he spill his milk at lunch and be embarrassed? Did I spend too much time on Facebook and not enough time playing with him? The list goes on. And on and on. I know it's all a part of life but I don't like this chapter in our life ending. I don't like endings period. When the closing music comes on Jay Leno at the end of the show, I have to turn the channel because the ending makes me feel nostalgic. How weird is that?

0 comments: